Now at Universal Studios Hollywood™
Celebrate the Holidays at Universal Studios Hollywood™
Now - Jan 7
Get in spirit with all-new Holiday experiences at Universal Studios Hollywood™. Celebrate Christmas in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™, where Hogsmeade™ is transformed with wondrous spirit. Plus, the holidays continue with The Grinch™, Max, and all of Who-ville with the return of Grinchmas™. Universal Studios Hollywood™ is the perfect destination for festive family memories.
EVE is Universal Studios Hollywood™ First-Ever New Year’s Eve In-Park Celebration.
The Best Party This Year. And Next. Be part of Hollywood’s biggest New Year’s Eve celebration at Universal Studios Hollywood™’s EVE event this December 31st. Fill your day with heart-pounding rides and attractions and then continue into the night with music, dancing, drinks and a special midnight countdown celebration with fireworks.
New Year’s Eve Party is included with any 1-Day admission ticket scanned that day.
Lunar New Year
Celebrate the Year of the Dog in 2018 at Universal Studios Hollywood™. Come meet our characters in traditional attire, share your new year wishes at the Wishing Trees and find your zodiac animals to see if your personalities match. Plus, enjoy festive foods, decor and so much more!
See What Awaits You Inside The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™
From magical spells to magic creatures, from dark villains to daring heroes, it’s all here at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™, now open at Universal Studios Hollywood™. Explore the mysteries of Hogwarts™ castle, visit the shops of Hogsmeade™, and sample fare from the wizarding world’s best-known establishments. Plus experience pulse-pounding rides and attractions that transport you into a world of magic thrills and excitement.
Go behind the scenes of a real working movie studio!
Approximate Run TIme: 60 minutes
Visit 13 city blocks on four acres of historic studio lot in the largest set construction from Steven Spielberg himself. You’ll laugh along with comedian Jimmy Fallon, the video host of the Studio Tour. The star of “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon” introduces entertaining clips seen on HD monitors in the trams to augment the live Studio Tour guide narration.
How to Master Your Universal Studios Trip
- Consider purchasing a Universal Express™ Ticket so you can enjoy priority seating at selected shows and one-time express access to attractions the entire day!
- Download the Official Universal Studios Hollywood™ App to your mobile device and keep it handy. It has tons of useful info, like wait times for attractions, alerts you can set to notify you when wait times are low; itineraries you can build; character appearances and show times, and so much more. You can even leave a reminder of where you parked your car!
- Try to take the Studios Tour early on - it usually takes about an hour, so you want to budget time for it. You can even take food and drinks on the tour.
- Guest Relations has free buttons if you’re visiting the park celebrating a birthday, a graduation, a wedding, or coming for the first time.
- Forgot your phone charger? Guest Relations has chargers for multiple makes of smartphones and devices that you can borrow.
- See top celebrities interviewed in person! EXTRA with Mario Lopez, Tanika Ray & Renee Bargh regularly film on weekdays and interview celebrity guests in front of the Globe Fountain at the Universal Studios Hollywood™ entrance.
Directions and Parking
Universal Studios Hollywood™ is located in Los Angeles, California, just off the 101 (Hollywood) Freeway. You can exit either Universal Studios Blvd. or Lankershim Blvd.
Theme Park ParkingFront Gate Parking – Closest to the Theme Park
- Before 6PM: $50
- After 6PM: $30
Preferred Parking – Reduce a few minutes off your walk, whether you’re headed to the Theme Park or CityWalk
- Before 6PM: $35
- After 6PM: $20
- Before 6PM: $25
- After 6PM: $10
- $20 first 2 hours
- $40 over 2 hours
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Frankenstein Garage: 4 ports (Level 2 and Level 7)
- Jurassic Parking Garage: 8 ports (Level 1 and B1M)
- ET Garage: 16 ports (Level B1)
- Woody Woodpecker Lot: 1 port (near Front Gate Parking)
The rate is $0.35/kWh. Standard parking rates also apply. Prices subject to change without notice.